Tools to Empower Teens to Become Informed Consumers
Nonprofit. Noncommercial. Free Since 1984.
As a family consumer science educator you specialize in empowering students with real world skills to become savvy and skilled consumers. HSFPP has free tools and resources to make your job easier. Our curriculum provides you with everything you need to teach teens about money management, including lessons on decision-making and goal setting.
- Free high-quality curriculum
- Teacher lesson plans, handouts, assessments and PowerPoint presentations
- No cost printed materials shipped directly to your school
- Relevant for teens, grades 8-12
- Noncommercial and unbiased
Join our webinar
Multiple times a month HSFPP hosts a live 45-minute introduction webinar to take new advocates and instructors on a tour of the teaching materials, program learning outcomes, and format.
It's easy to participate. On the registration page simply choose the date and time that works for you.