Transform Economic Principles into Personal Finance Capability
You have the skills. We have the tools.
Social studies educators have the skills to teach students how basic economic topics relate to their everyday money management actions and decisions.
HSFPP provides educators with a completely turnkey curriculum designed to be relevant to the lives of teens, Grades 8-12. The program includes:
- Free high-quality curriculum
- Teacher lesson plans, handouts, assessments and PowerPoint presentations
- No cost printed materials shipped directly to your school
- Relevant for teens, grades 8-12
- Noncommercial and unbiased
Join our webinar
Multiple times a month HSFPP hosts a live 45-minute introduction webinar to take new advocates and instructors on a tour of the teaching materials, program learning outcomes, and format.
It's easy to participate. On the registration page simply choose the date and time that works for you.