Confidently Empower Teens to be Financially Capable
Time and again we hear from educators who are tasked with teaching a financial education class but with little guidance given about what to teach. Preparing lessons for an unfamiliar topic would be stressful enough, but according to a University of Wisconsin study over 80 percent of teachers do not feel competent teaching any of the six major areas of personal finance, making the challenge overwhelming.
To address this challenge, we provide comprehensive, easy-to-use resources for educators. Our flagship program, the High School Financial Planning Program (HSFPP) allows instructors, regardless of expertise, to confidently engage learners, lead discussions and address financial issues relevant to their audience. The program includes:
- Free high-quality curriculum
- Teacher lesson plans, handouts, assessments and PowerPoint presentations
- No cost printed materials shipped directly to your school
- Relevant for teens, grades 8-12
- Noncommercial and unbiased