Transform Economic Principles into Personal Finance Capability
Social studies educators have the skills to teach students how basic economic topics relate to their everyday money management actions and decisions.
HSFPP provides educators with a completely turnkey curriculum designed to be relevant to the lives of teens, Grades 8-12. The program includes:
- Free high-quality curriculum
- Teacher lesson plans, handouts, assessments and PowerPoint presentations
- No cost printed materials shipped directly to your school
- Relevant for teens, grades 8-12
- Noncommercial and unbiased